The Aim Support Center:
An Access Coordinator can assist you with health insurance benefits verification, including prior authorization. They can also assess if you are eligible for one of the financial assistance programs below.
Co-pay Assistance Program*:
Temporary Patient Assistance Program (TPAP):
- Reduces your out-of-pocket responsibility
- Up to 100% coverage of co-pays or coinsurance directly to the insurer
Patient Assistance Program (PAP):
- For temporary situations when immediate coverage is not available (for example, waiting for approval of a prior authorization appeal, waiting for coverage to begin, etc)
- If you are uninsured (no insurance coverage at all) or underinsured (for example, no prescription coverage, a benefits cap, denial of coverage, etc)
- If you are uninsured or underinsured (when criteria are met and alternative funding cannot be identified)
- You will receive your medicine free of cost for one year from the date of acceptance
- Medicare Part D patients will be enrolled based on calendar year if eligible for the PAP
The Aim Support Center also helps with lab coordination services (for females of reproductive potential only), and will contact you to assist with scheduling and providing reminders about your monthly lab visits. Talk to your healthcare provider to opt in.
For more information, call toll-free: